Sunday, July 7, 2024

Sammy Keyes and the Hotel Thief by Wendelin Van Draanen 🔖🔖🔖🔖


First published April 14, 1998 
__________

Literary Awards: Edgar Award for Best Juvenile 1999
__________

Grams always told her those binoculars would get her into trouble. Now Sammy's witnessed a crime at the Heavenly Hotel-a light fingered thief stealing $4,000 from Madame Nashira, the astrologer with the fire-hazard hair-do. Thing is, while she was watching him, he was watching her, too...

Fast-paced and funny, packed with menacing suspects and clever clues, the Sammy Keyes mysteries keep you guessing to the last riveting page. (Source: goodreads)
__________

This has been on my to read list for years as it was one of my daughter's favorites of all time when she was a young girl. She's in her 30s now. Finally I got to it and I loved it! It would have been one I would have treasured when I was young as well. So fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment